Welcome to Chaucer Auctions
Welcome to Chaucer Auctions, one of the UKs leading Online Auctioneers of Autographs, Memorabilia and Collectables. We sell signed photographs, covers, FDCs, Aviation Military and Concorde memorabilia, Paintings and Prints, Stamps, Records, Models, Movie Posters, Bank Notes, Entertainment, Sport and Historic Collectables, Aircraft relics, Coins, Gold and silver, Matchboxes, Magazines, Rare Books and even moon dust! We have a live online sale every two weeks so you can bid live on the day, leave absentee bids online, Leave us postal or email commission bids to place on your behalf or indeed bid by telephone during the sale. All signed items come with a special Certificate of Authenticity and full money back guarantee. Click here to see our latest sale
Why Sell with Chaucer Auctions
- We split collections into individual items, ensuring you get maximum returns.
- Fast turn around as we have auctions every two weeks.
- Low commission fees and no listing or catalogue fees No Sale No Fees.
- Fast Payout after the sale by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque
- Worldwide audience via our online sales platforms.
- Realistic estimates and fixed reserves if required at no cost.
- Free relisting of unsold lots into a future sale.
- Free authentication of autographed items.
- Click here to see our full selling information
Why Bid with Chaucer Auctions
- All items independently assessed by one of the leading autograph experts.
- We are AFTAL registered dealers
- Autographed items come with a COA Certificate of authenticity and guarantee.
- Low commission fees.
- We can post any item we sell worldwide.
- Postage charges are at cost, we do not overcharge for shipping. UK shipping starts at £3.95, Overseas from £6.99
- Fast efficient invoicing after the sale.
- Fast dispatch following payment.
- Pay by Paypal with no charge.
- Pay by Credit card with no charge.
- Click here to see our full buying information
If you would like to discuss anything about the auction process please call us on 0800 170 1314 and ask for Mark or Lisa.